Holiday Activities Committee 2020
The City of Greater Dandenong Youth and Family Services presents Holiday Activities Committee program.
The Holiday Activities Committee (HAC) program is a 6 week introductory leadership program that aims to provide young people who live, work, study or have a connection to the City of Greater Dandenong with opportunities to:
- Provide ideas for holiday activities
- Gain leadership skills
- Make new friends
- Build your confidence
- Become a peer leader during holiday activities
Help Youth and Family Services produce a series of fun, active and healthy activities for the School Holiday Activities.
How do I register?
The Holiday Activities Committee program runs weekly during the school term.
- When: Every Wednesday, starting from 12 February
- Time: 4.30pm-6.30pm
- Ages: Young people aged 12-16 years.
- Registration: Essential. Click here to register your interest.
To find out more:
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services:
Location: Dandenong Library, Youth Area (near gaming consoles), 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong