Holiday Activities Committee
The Holiday Activities Committee (HAC) program is an introductory leadership program that aims to provide young people (aged 12 to 16 years) with opportunities to:
- Provide ideas for holiday activities
- Gain leadership skills
- Make new friends
- Build your confidence
- Become a peer leader during holiday activities
Help Youth and Family Services produce a series of fun, active and healthy activities for the School Holiday Activities.
How to get involved:
The HAC program runs weekly during the school term. The 2020 term 1 program starts on Wednesday 12 February.
- When: Every Wednesday from 12 February - 25 March
- Time: 4.30pm-6.30pm
- Ages: Young people aged 12-16 years who live, work, study or have a significant connection to the City of Greater Dandenong
- Registration: Essential. Please click here to register your interest.
To find out more:
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services: