Holiday Activities Committee
The Holiday Activities Committee (HAC) is a 7 week introductory leadership program that aims to provide young people (aged 12 to 16 years) with opportunities to:
- Provide ideas for holiday activities
- Gain leadership skills
- Make new friends
- Build your confidence
- Become a peer leader during holiday activities
Help Youth and Family Services produce a series of fun, active and healthy activities for the School Holiday Program.
How to get involved:
The Holiday Activities Committee is a 7 week program that runs weekly during the school term. The term 4 program starts on Monday 14 October.
- When: Mondays from 4.30pm-6.30pm, starting 14 October
- For: Young people aged 12-16 years who live, work, study or have a connection to the City of Greater Dandenong.
- Bookings: Essential Click here to register your interest
- Location: Youth Space at Dandenong Library (near the gaming consoles), 225 Lonsdale St Dandenong
To find out more information:
To find out more information about this great program, contact Youth and Family Services:
- Phone: 9793 2155
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: 39 Clow St Dandenong
- Socials: Message us on Facebook (cgdyouthservices) or Instagram (@greaterdandenongyouthservices)