The City of Greater Dandenong Youth and Family Services have developed a calendar of online activities for you to participate in over the September school holidays.
There are 14 free activities for you to enjoy, scroll to the bottom of the page to get further details about each activity:
- Hip Hop: Rhyming, timing and making sense workshop, created by Arts Centre Melbourne
- Learn how to make bracelets
- Pastel drawing, created by Arts in Greater Dandenong
- Black Out Poetry Workshop, created by Arts in Greater Dandenong
- Strength Training, created by This Girl Can Vic
- Get Active, created by This Girl Can Vic
- Lyric writing workshop, created by Arts Centre Melbourne
- Music Trivia
- Make a mug cake
- Games afternoon
- HIIT workout, created by This Girl Can Vic
- Cardio blast workout, created by This Girl Can Vic
How to get involved?
Please scroll down the bottom of the page (see our event list) to get further details about how you can get involved.
Youth and Family Services are adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic and following all State Government advice and restrictions to help keep our community safe. Some programs are being delivered online and others may temporarily be on hold. As restrictions change, the programs and opportunities on offer may also change.
If you are interested in taking part in one of our programs, please contact us on 9793 2155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Instagram or Facebook for up to date information on changes.
To find out more:
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services: