What does the program involve?
Young people will:
- make connections with other young people from diverse cultures
- work with other like-minded young people to raise awareness
- learn what diversity can bring to your community
- plan and develop a community project
- make a positive contribution
- become a local social cohesion ambassador for the City of Greater Dandenong.
When and where does the program run?
Starting Thursday 19 April, for 10 weeks, 4.30pm - 6.30pm. The weekly meetings will be held at 39 Clow Street, Dandenong.
Who can apply?
You can apply to join the 2018 Creating Change program if you are:
- Aged between 14 and 25 years old
- Live, work or study in the City of Greater Dandenong (this includes Dandenong, Dandenong North, Dandenong South, Keysborough, Springvale, Springvale South, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Bangholme and Lyndhurst)
- Willing to commit to the length of the program, 10 weeks, as a volunteer
Register your ineterest today, by clicking this link.