Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN)
The Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN) provides the opportunity for local government, youth related services, agencies, education providers and faith based organisations to meet bi-monthly to:
- share information
- provide collegiate support
- access professional development opportunities
- identify issues affecting young people, their families and service providers.
The GDYN also facilitates:
- development of partnerships and collaboration
- information and resource sharing
- discussion and co-ordination of funding
- improving services, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth agency programs.
- Opportunities for advocacy together with or on behalf of young people and to provide formal feedback on regional youth issues to government
For more information download the GDYN Terms of Reference (PDF - 144KB).
If you would like to be part of the GDYN, please complete an online membership form.
Alternatively, you can contact Kylie Wilmot on 9793 2155 or email email@example.com
GDYN meetings are held on the second Thursday of every second month, from 9:30am-11.30am.
Meeting dates for 2017
Thursday 9 February - Youth Engagement - Good Practice Exchange & Case Studies
Thursday 6 April - Youth Education and Employment - Creating Better Outcomes for Young People
Thursday 8 June - Supporting GLBTIQ Young People
Thursday 10 August - Left Open - to respond to any current issues that may arise
Thursday 12 October - Youth Mental Health - Managing Stress and Tough Times
Thursday 30 November - Evaluation of 2017 and Planning for 2018