Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN)
The Greater Dandenong Youth Network (GDYN) provides the opportunity for local government, youth related services, agencies, education providers and faith based organisations to meet bi-monthly to:
- share information
- provide collegiate support
- access professional development opportunities
- identify issues affecting young people, their families and service providers.
The GDYN also facilitates:
- development of partnerships and collaboration
- information and resource sharing
- discussion and co-ordination of funding
- improving services, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth agency programs.
- Opportunities for advocacy together with or on behalf of young people and to provide formal feedback on regional youth issues to government
For more information download the GDYN Terms of Reference (PDF - 144KB).
If you would like to be part of the GDYN, please complete an online membership form.
Alternatively, you can contact Kylie Wilmot on 9793 2155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GDYN meetings are held every second month, alternating between Wednesdays and Thurdays. Meetings run from 9.30am-11.30am.
Meeting dates for 2018
Thursday 15 February - Youth engagement initiatives: what's new in 2018
Wednesday 18 April - Youth Education and Employment - Creating Better Outcomes for Young People
Thursday 7 June - Exploring Partnerships and Funding Opportunities
Wednesday 8 August - Engaging with Indigenous Young People
Thursday 11 October - Youth Mental Health
Wednesday 28 November - To be advised
Meeting Minutes for 2018
Thursday 15 February (PDF - 463KB)
Wednesday 18 April (PDF - 488KB)
Thursday 7 June (PDF - 481KB)